- Pedestrian accidents result in the most severe of all personal injury cases due to the increased vulnerability of the pedestrian. While both drivers and pedestrians are required to follow traffic laws, the higher duty of care is on the driver of a motor vehicle because of the injury risk posed to pedestrians. Distracted drivers are the most common cause of pedestrian accidents, and the accident usually comes as surprised to both the driver and the pedestrian. If you’ve suffered serious injuries as a pedestrian due to the negligence of a motor vehicle driver, you have a right to recover for your injuries, both physical and emotional. After a serious pedestrian injury, the last thing you want to concern yourself with is dealing with the insurance companies. They will do whatever it takes to minimize your recovery, whether downplaying the severity of your injuries, or putting you at fault for the accident. Don’t let the insurance companies even try to take advantage of you after an accident, contact us immediately to protect your legal rights.
- At Sasooness Law Group, we have the experience and expertise to put in on your side to ensure you receive the compensation you are entitled to. We will stand by your side every step of the way, providing the support and compassion to help you recover from your injuries, both physically and financially.
- We will deal with the insurance companies for you.
- We will get you the immediate and proper medical care that you need.
- We will insure all medical care is covered.
- We will negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf to ensure maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Our attorneys are standing by 24/7, and a consultation is absolutely free. If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a negligent motor vehicle driver, contact us immediately so we can put our experience and expertise to work for you.