- Car accidents are a very traumatic experience for all those involved. Due to the adrenaline and shock to the body after a car accident, many people don’t even recognize injuries they have suffered. Once the initial shock to the body settles down, injuries begin to surface. That is why is it so important to seek immediate medical attention. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, you likely have a number of questions and concerns, such as how to communicate with the insurance companies, obtaining the necessary medical treatment, how to pay for your medical bills, and how to hold the negligent driver responsible. Sasooness Law Group is here to help with all of that. We understand this is a very difficult time for our clients, and we are here to provide the experience, support, and compassion to help.
- We will deal with the insurance companies for you.
- We will get you the immediate and proper medical care that you need.
- We will insure all medical care is covered.
- We will negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf to ensure maximum compensation for your injuries.
- After a car accident, emergency medical personnel will likely be called to the scene to tend to injured parties, and transported to the hospital. However, if the accident is relatively minor, seeking immediately medical attention is critical. First, your well-being is of upmost importance, and only immediate medical attention will determine the severity and extent of your injuries. Not only is this important for your physical well-being, but it will serve as valuable proof of your injuries when negotiating with the insurance companies.
- We strongly encourage those injured as a result of a car accident to hire an attorney to help with your injury claim. Many people believe that they can handle their injury claim on their own, without the need for legal representation, until they realize that the insurance companies are not playing fair. The insurance companies are never on your side, and will do whatever it takes to minimize the value of your claim. Adjusters for the insurance companies are trained to minimize the payout the insurance companies have to pay to injured victims, whether through quick settlement or by downplaying the severity of your injuries. Do not let the insurance companies take advantage of you. Sasooness Law Group will step into your injury claim and communicate with the insurance companies on your behalf to ensure full and fair compensation for your injuries.
- Our attorneys are standing by 24/7 to discuss your car accident claim. If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a car accident, contact us immediately to discuss your options moving forward with your personal injury claim.